Monday 22 November 2010

Australian sunshine

Sorry I cant download some of the demos from the workshops in Oz but my little computer notebook is not working..boo-hoo and i really miss it for keeping up to speed! However, mastering the Iphone a little now, and apart from running up bills on that, I am behaving well and not spending too much on sightseeing in between worskhops! Cant wait to show you all some of the demos and places. Singapore, Perth, Sydney (wow) Moruya, Canberra, Deniliquin. Next will be Cobram, then Melbourne, Adelaide, back to Melbourne and my treat - to spend some time with Bob Wadem my painting hero, down on the Mornington Peninsula ( with an extra little pastel workshop squeezed in as extra). Keep me busy, keep me out of trouble!! Paintings to follow...I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment